Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Gilad Atzmon Needs Your Support!

Gilad Atzmon

I am being sued for libel in the High Court in England by Campaign Against Antisemitsm’s chairman Gideon Falter. I have made the decision to fight this crucial battle for freedom of expression even though this fight poses a real risk of bankrupting me and my family.

I choose to fight their suit because I believe that the CAA and its chairman and its use of libel laws pose a danger to freedom of speech and the future of this country as an open society. Enough is enough!

Mr. Falter has sued me for comments I made on my own website. 

My comments were made in the context of expressing my opinion about the situation where, lastJuly, The British Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) attested that there had been no increase in anti-Semitism in Britain, and Gideon Falter and the CAA refused to accept the CPS’s verdict. Falter and the CAA insisted that anti Semitism was on the rise. Sky news reported on the discrepancies between the findings of CPS and the CAA.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2LgDoRqgN8

Read more

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...